Services And Products
We have access to all sorts of database, relations with community leaders and youth movements all around South Africa.
We have capacity to recruit 18.1, 18,2, youth, PWD everywhere in the country even in the rural areas.
Assess readiness of the learners to determine the level of remedial workplace exposure. Place learners within of 50k’s radius from their homes. Link learners with key role players in the industry for employment.
Mentoring / Monitoring
Measuring of quality, professionalism and communication.
Mentorship:Verify if tasks performed are in line with the qualification and within stipulated time frame
Our principal motive is to coordinate the efforts of a group of diverse people to complete project activities that produce deliverables, which will achieve the project or program’s objectives.
- Complete all paperwork and administration with SETAs on your behalf
- Identify Skills shortages in the organisation with a Skills Audit
- Design a Workplace Skills Plan to address gaps
- Suggest actionable corrections necessary throughout the implementation phase
- Determine course of action to obtain Mandatory/Discretionary Grants
- Project Management of Learnerships from recruitment to tax incentives
- A holistic approach to training, Learnerships, and Skills Development that integrates with your B-BBEE strategy
- Disabled and Able-bodied Learnerships with tax incentive claims by expert consultants
- Strategically implement the Workplace Skills Plan with ongoing evaluation
Other Services & Products
- Accreditation Application
- Data capturing
Skills development is recognized as a critical component of South Africa’s transformation and economic growth. Non-profitable organizations, public and private training institutions are urged by the government to prioritize scarce critical skills. Companies as well, are encouraged to spend money on training their workforce. To achieve the scale and sustainability required to address the skills shortage, a more collaborative and concerted effort is required.
Mon- Fri : 08:30 – 16:00
Sunday : CLOSED